SAP Archive to Archive Content Migration
Content Migration Toolwill be used to migrate the ADK files and attachments from ‘one archive Server’ to 'another Archive Center'.
The solution contains
- Utility to migrate attachments .
- Utility to migrate Archived Files
- Dashboard to monitor progress.
- Platform independent tool can be used for any source-target archive application server integrated with SAP.
- Leverages SAP standard function modules.
- Can be used to migrate ADK files and business document attachments.
- In-built jobs/progress monitoring functionality and real-time graphical progress report with download capability.
- Tool compatible with S/4HANA system.
Content Migration from or to Open Text ECM
The migration of contents from Legacy system to OpenText Content Suite will be three-step approach.
- Extraction: Legacy system Extraction Tool will extract the document content and metadata in the staging area
- Transformation: Transformation Utility will apply any required transformation rule on the extracted content and metadata, will make the content and metadata compatible for target system import, as applicable.
- Import: OpenText Import tool, either based on OpenText Object Importer or OpenText Content Server Web services will import the document content and metadata from the stating area into OpenText Content Suite.